- What media do you use for your printed collage sheets?
- What is your Angel Policy?
- What format are your digital collage sheets (digisheets)?
- Help! Can you resend my downloads? My computer crashed!
- What are your domestic shipping charges/policies?
- What are your shipping times?
- Do you ship overseas?
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Do you backorder?
- Is your checkout process secure?
- Do you wholesale?
PaperWhimsy printed collage sheets are printed on high-quality heavyweight matte paper on a professional ink jet printer with genuine Chromalife 100® inks. These images work well with wet media and good success has been had with wet transfer methods. IMPORTANT:We no longer offer fabric sheets.
The images contained in any PaperWhimsy collage sheets including but not limited to those within the Collage Images or Hybrid Images categories, are copyrighted © and the following Angel Policy applies:
- Any reproduction of PaperWhimsy images, either singly or by the sheet, by any electronic or mechanical means, i.e. photocopying, scanning, photographing, etc. is strictly prohibited.
- PaperWhimsy images may not be used for the creation of art that will be incorporated in collage sheets or collage discs to be sold, given away or used by other artists in their work.
- If you have created an original artwork using original PaperWhimsy images and you wish to sell your original work, then by all means, go for it! If you wish to reproduce any of your original artwork incorporating PaperWhimsy images for mass distribution or sale, i.e. print runs of 50 or greater per artwork, please contact Gale Blair for licensing fees for the use of PaperWhimsy images in your project.
- If you wish to scan and publish your original artwork to your blog please feel free to do so. Crediting PaperWhimsy for images used in your work is awesome but not required.
- If you wish to submit work which incorporates PaperWhimsy images to print publications, I wish you well. If you are published and PaperWhimsy is credited in your description please contact me - I have a little gift for you.
This Angel Policy replaces any and all prior Angel Policies and is subject to change without notice.
- Do not redistribute PaperWhimsy images in any form. When you purchase downloaded images they are intended for your personal use, only; do not share them, sell them or give them away.
- Do not mass-produce your artwork containing any PaperWhimsy images, for commercial use, without first obtaining written permission from Gale Blair for the use of PaperWhimsy images. In cases of large distributions there is a licensing fee. Small runs of 50 prints or less from a single artwork will not incur a licensing fee. Please contact us through our contact link for information regarding licensing fees.
- Do not alter these images and claim them as your own.
- Do not use these images to create artwork that will be used in collage sheets.
- Feel free to print these images as often as you like to use in your artwork.
- Feel free to use these images in your artwork and sell your original artwork.
- Feel free to use these images in your artwork and publish your artwork online or submit to it magazines. Credit to PaperWhimsy for images used is not necessary but always appreciated.
We are happy to renew download links for up to 30-days after date of purchase. Requests to renew download links older than 30-days cannot be accommodated.
We have tiered shipping charges based on zones. Please see the map and chart, below, to view your shipping costs.
Orders are generally cut and shipped in the order they are received (see below for shipping times).
Orders placed separately cannot be combined in a single shipment. Each order number that requires shipping must have a unique shipper tracking number for proof of shipment.
|Order total before shipping||Zone 1||Zone 2|
|$ 0.00 - $15.00||$6.75||$7.75|
|$15.01 - $40.00||$8.75||$10.75|
|$40.01 - $75.00||$8.75||$13.75|
|$75.01 - $100.00||$10.75||$13.75|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$10.75||$13.75|
|$150.01 - over*||FREE||FREE|
International customers, please refer to our International Shipping Guidelines, below. *For other orders that qualify for free shipping, i.e. meet the minimum and ship to continental US addresses, shipping charges will be refunded when your order is shipped. *Regretfully, we cannot accept add-ons to existing orders nor can we combine shipping for orders placed separately and shipping to the same address. Orders will be shipped in the order in which they are received.
I ship orders Monday - Friday. Due to the popularity of my Amazing Alterables™ laser cut goods which I cut and package, myself, orders take approx 14-21 business days*. If you have a small order, i.e. printed collage sheets or orders consisting of four or less Amazing Alterables, it might take me less time to ship. During high volume periods, i.e. the holidays or large sales, turnaround times may be longer. I want to thank you very much for your patience while you wait for your order.
IMPORTANT: if you have a special 'need by' date you must communicate that with me in the comments section of your order at the time you place it. I will determine, at that point, whether I can accommodate your special request (I always try very hard to accommodate special requests bearing in mind that I print and cut all my goods myself and carry no back up stock of these items). If, for some reason, I cannot accommodate your special request I will reply within 24-hours to let you know.
*Please note that Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays that fall on a week day, are not business days.
To calculate how many business days check out this handy business day calculator: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html
WHY WE CURRENTLY DO NOT SELL TO THE EU: At this time we only sell to North America and Australia. Stringent EU VAT guidelines for downloadable goods have temporarily put a halt on our sales of downloadable images and collage sheets to European Union countries. Unfortunately, this must also include our Amazing Alterables™ because we cannot differentiate which of our collections we'll sell to which countries. EU customers, we hope that the EU taxing authorities will revamp their current guidelines to allow for companies overseas to sell digital downloads without penalty. Please check back for further updates on sales to your country.
Customers outside the U.S., please read:
An initial shipping charge will be applied to your order at the time of checkout. This shipping charge is based on a general 3 pound weight going International Priority Mail. Once your order is completed, boxed and weighed for shipping we will refund any overage back to you less $1.00 we use toward packaging materials. PLEASE NOTE: If shipping charges on your order exceed the amount collected you will be billed for the difference at the time your order is ready to be shipped. We do not ship any laser cut Amazing Alterables in bubble envelopes; most everything we ship is in a box in order to ensure that your goodies arrive safe and sound.
Initial shipping charges for International Orders - Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box:
(box size:13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2") $38.00 - Canada $57.00 - Australia Customs Information: Please note that all orders shipped outside the U.S. will go through customs. Your country's customs will determine if there is a duty on your package and said duty is your responsibility. The true value: Of an order, less shipping, is correctly stated on export documentation and a copy of your invoice is included in your package. Orders going overseas are marked as Merchandise unless they are a gift.
At this time we are not equipped to offer backorders. If an item you've ordered is not in stock, we refund the purchase price of that item back to you at the time your order is packed for shipment.
PaperWhimsy is a web-based shoppe, therefore, you must use the shopping cart to place your order. If selecting the check option I must receive your check within seven (7) business days or your order will be canceled and the items you've ordered will be released back into inventory.
Absolutely! Your credit card information is absolutely safe with Shopify payment systems. Any pages that ask for your personal information are encrypted and secure.
We respect your privacy! Any and all the information collected by us will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
We do offer wholesale pricing on the Amazing Alterables™ to brick and mortar businesses. We also offer a teacher discount if you're planning a class using Amazing Alterables™. For more information about our wholesale/teacher discount pricing please contact Gale Blair at hello (at) paperwhimsy dot com.